Bertha Me And My Uncle Bird Song The Promised Land Sugaree Black Throated Wind China Cat Sunflower -> I Know You Rider Jack Straw Loser Beat It On Down The Line Stella Blue El Paso Casey Jones
Playing In The Band Brown Eyed Women Tennessee Jed Truckin' -> Dark Star -> Comes A Time Sugar Magnolia
Ramble On Rose Greatest Story Ever Told Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo Sing Me Back Home Not Fade Away -> Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad -> Not Fade Away
Encore One More Saturday Night
1) Bertha beginning cut; Comes a Time has an unknown lineage aud spliced in after cut.
2) Greatest comes after Ramble On on both tapes regardless of Deadbase+Deadlists.
3) The music portion of this show is from very low generation reel(s) and sounds
quite good. One point of note: the master tapes seem to have suffered from reel decay
and some tunes in set 2 reflect the flaws prominently. FYI, The second source (PCM) had the exact flaws but were masked slightly due to the additive effects of hiss, noise, etc.
4) The DAT had most tuning missing so for the benefit of the completists among us I
took the opportunity to splice them back in using Samplitude. In these cases you can hear the difference between the DAT source and PCM but at least it's all there (some would argue why do it, they can re-edit it out if they like.)
5) From initial research it seems to be the most complete version in circulation.
Uploaded to alt.binaries.music.gdead.highspeed on 1Mar03 by firstname.lastname@example.org